iPhone 6S Insurance : All Things You Should Know
When you want to buy the new iPhone 6S, you may need to consider adding one of the various insurance options that available to protect your device. That is why wee need to talk about the iPhone 6S insurance.
Every iPhone that you bought, whether it’s sold by Apple or the others retailer comes with a 1-year limited warranty, called AppleCare. You don’t have to spend your money on this warranty because this is automatically activated on the day you purchased your iPhone. By this warranty, you will get 1-year limited warranty against defects and 90 days complimentary phone support. This is a basic version of AppleCare that not protect against any kind of an accidental damage. But, when you need to expand your iPhone 6S warranty, there is AppleCare+ for you. This is an additional warranty for you that need an extra protection. But you need to pay about $129 at the day you have purchased the iPhone 6S, or within 60 days of purchasing your iPhone 6S.
AppleCare+ will extend the standard 1-year warranty to 2-years and give you full phone support for those 2 years. This is mean, when you ever run into an issue on your iPhone 6S, you can directly dial 1-800-MY-APPLE and ask for AppleCare. Another way, you can also make a call 1-800-APL-CARE.
However, if you don’t like to extend the iPhone 6S warranty on AppleCare+, there is another option to get an extended warranty form the third party companies. Here, the SquareTrade is the one of largest names out there. SquareTrades offers warranties similar to what Apple offers. SquareTrade offers of three years plan and up to four accidental replacements per warranty type. Like the AppleCare+, SquareTrade does not cover the theft and loss accident.
SquareTrade gives you double that the AppleCare+gives you. Each deductible claim with SquareTrade falls about $75 with the initial up front $99 like the AppleCare+ cost. You will also need to purchase your SquareTrade insurance within 30 days of purchasing your iPhone 6S.
Well, that is all about the iPhone 6S insurance. Remember, there are any others third party of insurance companies. But, we have already talked the AppleCare, AppleCare+, and SquareTrade. There is always many options for you to choose, but I remembering you to make a great deal for your iPhone 6S protection. Thanks.
Image via covercloud
See All Information about iPhone 6s :
- Step by Step How to Enable Double Tap Home Button Feature
- 5 Easy Step to Setup Your Email Account
- iPhone 6S New Emojis : It Has More Options !
- How to Fix The Wifi Issues Problem
- 7 Easy Step to Fix The 3D Touch Not Working Problem
- The Complete Hard Reset Tutorial
- The New Fantastical Moving Photos Feature
- The Key Features : 3 Essential Things You Should Know
- How to Solve The Heating Up Problem
- iPhone 6S Insurance : All Things You Should Know
- 6 Step to Fix The Hotspot Share Problem
- Durability Issues : Dropping, Scratching and Waterproof
- 6S vs Galaxy S5 : The Complete Comparison
- Taptic Engine : New Interactivity Between Users with Their iPhone
- 4 Easy Step How to Activate Wifi Calling Feature
- 5 Ways to Overcome The Overheating Problem
- The Difference Between A1633 and A1688 Model Numbers
- Quick Actions Feature : 4 Important Things
- 5 Interesting Facts You Should Know
- 10 Interesting Hidden Feature You Should Know
- 6 Exciting Games You Should Try that Support 3D Touch