Nexus 6P Gestures : Interesting Feature to Launch The Camera
We have already talked about the Nexus 6P sim card size and Nexus 6P charge time. Then, Now we will talk about Nexus 6P gestures. Well, let’s talk about the Nexus 6P Gestures. Basically, the phone camera was supposed to have a launch shortcut that could be activated by twisting the device around twice using your wrist.
The shortcut was basically to be powered by Qualcomm’s Context Core, which has since been renamed to the Android Sensor Hub. The Nexus 6P offer a lot of features that we previously saw in earlier Motorola device. According to a review that spotted by hawk-eyed as the Google+ user Greg Abbott, he says that Google it looks like making a quick launch features as a default setting in Android Marshmallow (6.0).
There is no detailed explanation from Google about this case before, they only say that they will try them both and opted for the power button option. But now, Google has confirmed about that case. The feature to launch the camera via double-twist of the Nexus 6P was replaced by a double tap of the power key which certainly sounds more practically.
The name Context Core also has been changed into Android Sensor Hub feature. Perhaps it would have been nice of Google to offer the users an option between the two. The fans of the double-twist feature will just have to hope that there is a way to re-enable the feature. The other hope from the double twist fans is to get a Custom ROM to get that feature.
There is a video of the Nexus 6P in India, done by the Gadget Diary YouTube channel. The shows a video options for launching the camera through one of two ways. By the double tap on the power button, or by double twisting the phone. The option were introduced by Motorola and is one of the most convenient ways to launch a camera on the phone. The video suggests that the Nexus 6P will have this option, and also, the Android 6.0 Marshmallow will support this for all smartphones in the future.
Well, that is all about the Nexus 6P Gestures. However, may the users need to get a positive thinking about the Google decision to make only one way launch the camera on Nexus 6P. Google may want to make the users more simply to launch the camera Nexus 6P by one way. I have no idea about this, but I pray that Google will give the best final option for the user of Nexus 6P. Thanks.
Image via androidheadlines
See All Information about Nexus 6P:
- 4 Best Launcher for Nexus 6P from The Roonby Team
- The Manual: 10 Important Step You Should Know
- The Hard Case: 4 Awesome Case that We Suggested to You
- The Armband: 4 Great Product Options for You
- Nexus 6p VS Oneplus 2: Discover Which Smartphone is Better
- The Fingerprint Scanner: The Video Review and 4 Step How to Setup
- The Galaxy Note 5 vs Nexus 6P Speaker Test Video Review
- Get Best Offer for the Payment Plan: Purchase Easily Through Project Fi
- Nexus 6P vs LG v10 Who’s Gonna Win The Match?
- The Waterproof Case: 4 Great Product that We Suggested For You
- The Kickstand Case: Here are 4 Awesome Case for You
- Does the device Come with Headphones? The Answer is …..
- Device Warranty: The Duration and Coverage of Nexus Protect
- All About Nexus 6P Band 12 Connectivity Certification
- The Quick Charge Issue: The Important Information
- Photos: Lets Talk About The Picture Quality
- It Doesn’t Have OIS Feature But Has Larger Micron Pixels
- Hands on Review: Design, Specification and Antutu Benchmark
- The NFC Feature: All Information You Should Know
- Hotspot Feature: 10 Simple Steps to Activate
- Durability Test by JerryRigEverything: The Scratch and Burn Test
- Slow Motion Feature: It is Good for You Who Love to Record A Video
- Is Nexus 6p Has Wifi Calling Feature?
- You Need Nexus A Car Charger In A Long and Far Trip
- 7 Best Accessories For You
- 4 Suggested Apps For You
- It Has Long Hours Battery Life
- Front and Rear Camera Review: The Perfect Photos Result
- 6 Easy Steps to Setup The Fingerprint Feature
- Protective Case Makes Nexus Has Waterproof Ability
- Lets Discuss About the Audio Quality Issue
- New Insurance Plan that Called Nexus Protect
- Camera Samples: 5 Best Photo from The Romain Guy
- The Image Stabilization: All Things You Should Know
- How quick the charge time?
- The SIM Card Size That Used
- Nexus 6P Gestures: Interesting Feature to Launch The Camera
- The 5 Problems and How to Fix It
- The Device Protected by Gorilla Glass 4th Generation