Nexus 6P: 5 Problems and How to Fix It
Welcome back to Roonby. I have read some question about the Nexus 6P Problems in many online forums. Then, we may need to talk about the problems. Here the Nexus 6P Problems that I know so far.
1. The Yellow Screen Problem
There are a few reports that Nexus 6P has a yellow hue. As we know that Google made a lot of tweaks to the color balance to give it a warmer natural look. Thus, that yellow hue should not be a problem issue. However, if the owners feel really bad about that case, they can adjust the colors setting. Here the Steps to fix the yellow problem on the Nexus 6P:
Step 1: Go into Settings
Step 2: Then, About phone
Step 3: After that, Scroll to the bottom
Step 4: Tap “build number” 6-7 times ( this to unlock the hidden developer options menu).
Step 5: In the developer options menu under settings about 6-7 lines down is an option to change the Picture color mode.
Step 6: Finally, you have to choose best picture color mode on the 6P.
The AMOLED screens are bright, vibrant, and also has rich in color. Changing the setting into sRGB will tone down the colors. However, if you still felt really bad about the yellow screen, then you can head to the Google Store and request a replacement for your Nexus.
2. Can’t Recharging from a PC
The Android Marshmallow and the USB Type-C on the Nexus 6P are causing the users confuse when they have plugged the phone into a computer. The USB Type-C is powerful, in fact. At the same time, if your Nexus phone doesn’t always recharge when plugged in.
Here the steps to fix:
Step 1: First, Pull down from the top of Nexus 6P
Step 2: Then, Look for USB for charging ( please Touch for more options then click it)
Step 3: After that, You now will see a list showing: Charging only, Transfer files (MTP), Transfer photos (PTP) and MIDI
Step 4: Finally, you can Select charge only. Congratulations, you have fixed the problem.
3. The Nexus 6P in-car Bluetooth feature bugs
There is a report of Android Marshmallow bug that affects some Nexus 6P devices. It manifests in multiple ways like outgoing calls (may be failed), or the Bluetooth connection (drop) and leave you with the call on your Nexus and music on your car radio. However, the bug is being tracked by Google. That should be fixed in a forthcoming update on the Nexus 6P.
4. The Music Stopping Problem (for no reason)
This problem is usually the fault of the Google Now. Whose hot-word detection means when it is listening for your voice, I mean in case issue a command on the Nexus 6P. Then, how to fix this problem? You can turn off the feature in Google Now settings screen to fix this problem.
5. The bending like a banana
There are photos that showing the Nexus 6P bent like a banana in November from the internet. This is was the same kind of a scandal, then we must think that this is not regular problem. The short answer for this issue is yes, but also no. So, you may do not need mind about this problem like a serious problem.
Well, that is all about the Nexus 6P Problems. When you having problems with the Nexus 6P, please drop us a comment below. Thanks.
Image via androidpolice
See All Information about Nexus 6P:
- 4 Best Launcher for Nexus 6P from The Roonby Team
- The Manual: 10 Important Step You Should Know
- The Hard Case: 4 Awesome Case that We Suggested to You
- The Armband: 4 Great Product Options for You
- Nexus 6p VS Oneplus 2: Discover Which Smartphone is Better
- The Fingerprint Scanner: The Video Review and 4 Step How to Setup
- The Galaxy Note 5 vs Nexus 6P Speaker Test Video Review
- Get Best Offer for the Payment Plan: Purchase Easily Through Project Fi
- Nexus 6P vs LG v10 Who’s Gonna Win The Match?
- The Waterproof Case: 4 Great Product that We Suggested For You
- The Kickstand Case: Here are 4 Awesome Case for You
- Does the device Come with Headphones? The Answer is …..
- Device Warranty: The Duration and Coverage of Nexus Protect
- All About Nexus 6P Band 12 Connectivity Certification
- The Quick Charge Issue: The Important Information
- Photos: Lets Talk About The Picture Quality
- It Doesn’t Have OIS Feature But Has Larger Micron Pixels
- Hands on Review: Design, Specification and Antutu Benchmark
- The NFC Feature: All Information You Should Know
- Hotspot Feature: 10 Simple Steps to Activate
- Durability Test by JerryRigEverything: The Scratch and Burn Test
- Slow Motion Feature: It is Good for You Who Love to Record A Video
- Is Nexus 6p Has Wifi Calling Feature?
- You Need Nexus A Car Charger In A Long and Far Trip
- 7 Best Accessories For You
- 4 Suggested Apps For You
- It Has Long Hours Battery Life
- Front and Rear Camera Review: The Perfect Photos Result
- 6 Easy Steps to Setup The Fingerprint Feature
- Protective Case Makes Nexus Has Waterproof Ability
- Lets Discuss About the Audio Quality Issue
- New Insurance Plan that Called Nexus Protect
- Camera Samples: 5 Best Photo from The Romain Guy
- The Image Stabilization: All Things You Should Know
- How quick the charge time?
- The SIM Card Size That Used
- Nexus 6P Gestures: Interesting Feature to Launch The Camera
- The 5 Problems and How to Fix It
- The Device Protected by Gorilla Glass 4th Generation