How To Access The Android Easter Eggs in Your Android Phone
Android is full of surprise. It can be found by chances and that what’s makes it so interesting. Google got into the habit of adding at least one new hidden screen from the Android 2.3 Gingerbread until now. Since then, most of these have come in the form of a hidden screen, accessible through the settings menu after you perform a particular number of taps at a particular spot.
How To Access the Easter Eggs :
- Open Settings your setting.
- Open “About Device” (or About Phone / About Tablet) section.
- Look for “Android version” option. In newer smartphones, the “Android Version” option might present under “Software Info” section.
- Quickly tap on the “Android version” field 4-5 times.
- There you have it
In Each Version of your Android, There are bunch of different Easter Eggs. Which is :
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread – A zombie painting
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb – A honeybee with a word “REZZZZZZZ…” inspired by Tron: Legacy movie
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – Nyandroid character inspired by Nyan Cat
- Android 4.1 – 4.3 Jelly Bean – Red Jelly Bean game
- Android 4.4 KitKat – A spinning K, then Android logo, then Windows Phone style page with small tiles
- Android 5.0 Lollipop – Flappy Bird game
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow – Same Flappy Bird game with new graphics and new character
After that, press it for a long time until the screen change and it will give you your game.
Note : Long pressing will do another task and It’ll activate and enable a new hidden “Daydream” in newer Android versions. Daydream is kind of a Screensaver which is shown when the device is charging. So you can enable or change Daydream using Settings -> Display -> Daydream or Screensaver option.
Note : These Easter eggs will work in all mobile phone brands having Android OS such as Samsung Galaxy, Sony, HTC, Google Nexus, LG, Motorola, Micromax, etc.
There you have it. This is one of the thing that can be find on your android phone. There is also the “What does the fox said” Easter egg, which is an easter eggs that can be find when you say what does the fox said on the google microphone.
Try it out. There are also “The Beam me Up Scottie” for the Star Trek fans, where it will response to you with a sci-fi series reply, Try it out! Thank you for reading this article. You can share this article for your friends and family. you can also comment this article if you know another easter eggs that could be found on your android smartphone.
Have a nice day!