Cavefall Review – A New Infinite Falling Game
Endless or infinite game have been pretty popular. If you don’t know what is an endless or infinite game, it is a game where you continuously play/run the game until you die or until there is an obstacle that stop you. It is a quick pace game and pretty addictive in my opinion.
Another type of Endless or Infinite game is Lab Escape. In this game, you play as an experiment that want to escape the lab. However, we are not here to talk about that game, we are here to talk about a new game called Cavefall.
Descend the dark caves and uncover lost secrets with easy to learn single-tap controls. Kill enemies and avoid deadly traps to get the new high score. Collect glowing orbs to unlock new powerful upgrades and power ups.
• Tap to jump from side to side
• Kill enemies to get points and build combos
• Four different infinite caves with unique mechanics and obstacles
• Beautiful retro style pixel art
• Collect lost notes to unlock new levels and discover the story of the lost Arctic Expidition
• Unlock upgrades and power ups
• Complete daily challenges for extra awards
• Collect achievements
• Get your score to the top of the leader board of each cave
• Soundtrack by James DiPaolo
CaveFall is a simple game, your goal is to find bunch lost note that will be used to unlock different type of level and caves. While falling through the caves you will find bunch of obstacle like spikes, bats, traps and many more. Use bunch and different type of upgrades that can be unlocked to help you. From the usual extra health, slow down, and many more. However to unlocked the Upgrades you need to find a red orb.
The game is very fun to play. The graphic is good with old school type of graphic, and the music or back sound is pretty too. However, it is a bit monotone in my opinion.
If you are interested in the game, then you could download it in the link below!