Undervault Tips and Tricks – The Room System Full Guide
In Undervault, each room serve a purpose. Some of the room that can be found on the game are:
– Bedroom: you will need this room to help you restore your health or relieve your tiredness by sleeping. Remember that each time you sleep you will lose your hunger meter. Be sure to rest at your own risk. The room will sometimes spawn a shelves that can be used to relieve your hunger.
If you are in a tired mode, your accuracy will go down to half.
(Things that can be clicked: Shelves (it will gives you food)).
– Warehouse: you will need this room if you want to find some sort of medicine and other miscellaneous item. Some of the useful medicine equipments are bandages, pill and water. Bandages can stop bleeding, a water can renew your skills and a pill that can increase your strength.
However it has a low danger rate which means that it has a chance to spawn rats and other monster that can potentially kill you.
(Things that can be clicked: the shelves (gives you miscellaneous) and first aid kit (gives you medicine)).
– Kitchen: you will need this room if you want to relieve your hunger. A hungry person will lose its health due to starvation. To relieve the hunger, you will need to eat something. Kitchen will give you food and seeds that can be plant to give you berries. This room also has a low danger rate that can spawn rats and other monster that can potentially kill you.
(Things that can be clicked: Table (gives you food) and fridge (gives you food and have a small chance to give you kitchen knife)).
– Chapel: this is a safe room. No Enemies will spawn in this room. The plus side of this room is it will kill any monster that is connected to this rooms. Chapel room is the best used if you want to kill annoying enemies / monster that spawn in the adjadents rooms.
It can also render a prison useless by using this room. This room also has a small chance to spawn a treasure chest that can give you money and high grade items.
(Things that can be clicked: Treasure Chest (it will give you money and high grade items))
– Arsenal: this room serve as weaponry for you. You will need this room if you want to have a good equipment. There are 4 types of equipment in the game, an armor, weapon, rings, and bags. Each equipment has a chance to appear in the room except for rings that can only be find on treasure chest.
This room has a medium danger which means that it will spawn ghost, or cockroach or any other monster that can potentially kill you.
(Things that can be clicked: Weapon Shelves (it will gives you a weapon))
– Hallway: serve no purpose in this game. It will sometimes gives you a shelves that will give you food, but can also spawn some monster as it has a low danger rate.
(Things that can be clicked: Shelves (gives you food))
– Treasure room: this room will give you some money, items or rings that will improve your evasion and health. However, it has a high danger rate which means that it has a chance to spawn rogue / bandits, cockroach, and ghost that can potentially kill you.
(Things that can be clicked: Treasure Chest (it will gives you money and high grade items))
– Prison: this room is dangerous, try to avoid this room. This room serve as a monster spawner. To pass it, you will need to fight the enemies / monster that resides in the rooms. It can be rats, cockroach, ghost, and many other monster in the games. After you beat it, the monster will automatically appear again after some times.
(Things that can be clicked: nothing)
– Question mark room (?): this is an unknown room that can be all of the above. If you clicked this room, you will be given a roulette with a set percentages, from bedroom to prison. You will be able to select your desired room and it will increase the percentages of the room. There is also a special role option that can also be used to increase the percentages.
(Things that can be clicked: nothing)