The Sims Mobile Game Review + Tips and Tricks
The Sims is one of the old time favorite game. Plenty people play just to get the nostalgic feels, or even just to past some time. Personally, i love this game, the sims is a great game for me.
Today, we will give you a game review about the newest android the sims games and some tips + tricks that you can use to play in the game. Check them out!
Express your creativity as you customize your Sims’ distinct appearances and unique personalities, giving them traits and having fun with fashion and hairstyles.
Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect home, choosing favorite designs and décor, with more detail than ever before on mobile. Experience the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims’ lives as they accomplish career goals, pursue hobbies, develop relationships, and improve their Lifestyle. Party with friends, fall in love, and establish a legacy. What stories will you tell?
The sims mobile is not like any other The Sims Mobile or any The Sims game. Like any other sims game, you will control one or more sims. Each sims will have their personality, traits, hobby, jobs and relationship with other sims. However this game doesn’t have any satisfaction meter / mood meter, which is usually the basis of any sims game, but that doesn’t mean that the game lacks in any way.
The sims mobile focus on story rather on doing menial task like eating, sleeping, watching tv, or even going to the toilet for a while. The sims mobile use energy meter. The energy will be use each time you do a job, events, and story. Other than that, you won’t lose your energy at all, and each time you do stuff except for work and events. It is pretty quick unlike other sims mobile game that use the time system.
Like sims 3 Ambition or Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Park, when you go on a work to make some simoleons, you will be able to tap things and help your sims to speed up the working progress. However you will lose energy point, each time you do an action there. You could also go on a date event, or hobby event that will let you explore your sims potential.
Some of the tips and tricks that i could give you guys are :
- Replenish your energy faster by Sleeping in your house (will give you +10 energy per sims), Peeing on your toilet / Nature calls (will give you +2 energy per sims) and showering (will give you +5 energy per sims). Try to buy energy replenishing item that will help you in the game.
- Before logging out of the game, do an event per sims and use all of your energy. It will give you more simoleons and tickets that you can use to buy more stuff.
- Fashion is useful to get some buff for your sims. It is like an extra traits for your sims that you can use to make your gameplay easier.
- Increase your traits level by buying a heirlooms. You can get a heirloom ticket by doing some family events.
- There are arch – nemesis story besides the usual lover or best friend story. So, be sure to explore every story that you can.
- Change your gender in your character customization menu for your sims. (Useful when you got a fashion outfit for the opposite gender
So? Are you interested in playing the game. If you do, please click on the link below to download the game.