Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Review
Plug your favored compatible headset right into the Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action simply the means you like it. Quickly change chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. Include game audio by attaching straight to your console or TV.
Non-compatible headsets The list below headsets are inappropriate with the Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter: Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz uses an adapter for the Guide headset to convert the 2.5-mm sound jack to a 3.5-mm sound jack. Get In Touch With Mad Catz for support.) The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headsets with this 2.5-mm port will certainly not function as a result of the port format. This connector consists of a long, cylindrical pin in the center of the connecting side that does not fit right into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
Allows most wired stereo video gaming headsets to work with Xbox One *. Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller.
Controls consist of volume up/down, microphone mute, and also game/chat balance.
Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, links to the base of the Xbox One Wireless Controller and includes a 3.5 mm sound jack for your wired headset to plug into. Includes 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter to enable a stereo Xbox 360 wired headset to collaborate with Xbox One
For game sound:
Tradition video gaming headsets obtain game audio from the rear of the console from the S/PDIF port or from your TV/receiver with RCA cords. Obtain conversation audio by linking the 2.5 millimeter conversation cable television to the adapter
New Xbox One headsets– obtain conversation and also stereo directly from the adapter. No should link anything to the console
Any kind of 3.5 millimeter stereo headset (that utilizes the CTIA plug requirement) could obtain stereo game audio by plugging into the adapter
* For use with stereo headsets with 3.5 millimeter audio jack, or Xbox 360 video gaming headsets with 2.5 mm chat cord. Game sound available in stereo headsets by linking straight to Xbox One by means of optical cord or TV using RCA wires (wires not included). Extra demands could look for full performance, see our web site. Voice conversation calls for Xbox Live; in-game calls for Xbox Live Gold (offered separately).
See Featured Product for Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller and then connect the headset.
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One
- No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables ( just like on Xbox 360). Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5mm chat cable from your legacy stereo gaming headset to the adapter, using the included audio jack adapter cable. A microphone is required for chat.
See Featured Image of Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : $24.99
Now Only : $71
You Save : $1.28 (5%)
If you want to buy this Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter , check at amazon.com
See another Game Shop Store product here roonby.comAdaptermicrosoftStereo HeadsetXbox One