4 Best Puzzle Games for Android in April 2018
Best Puzzle Games for Android in April 2018
One of the most popular game genre in android is a puzzle games. This type of game that can be played by anyone of all age. One of the most popular puzzle type game is called Angry birds.
Although the game itself is a casual game, it has a little bit of puzzle elements mix into it, making the players need to strategize themselves to pass the stages with the best score.
Now, we (roonby) will give you some of the best Puzzle Games that you can find in the Google Play Store. Check them out!
realMyst is all-things Myst, but amazingly more real. You can explore anywhere, unfettered, and in realtime! Pick your own path through the forest on Myst Island. Look lazily upward into the Channelwood Age trees. Relax next to the rippling fountain as the sun sets in the Selenitic Age. Spin around for a full panoramic tour of Sirrus’ throne room. Seek shelter from the thunderstorm in Stoneship Age.
And what could possibly make that experience even more real? Now you can have all of that on your mobile device with nothing between you and Myst but the touch of your finger – the sheerest of interfaces between you and the surrealistic island adventure that will become your world.
2. Friday The 13 Killer Puzzle
Stalk and slay campers across over 100 puzzle levels with Friday the 13th horror icon, Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
• 8 gut-wrenching strategy-infused “episodes” for over 100 killer puzzle levels!
• See Jason Voorhees like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats! Jason’s Mom!
• Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome horror movie Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
• Level up and unlock tons of horrifying F13 murder weapons.
• Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
• Making *any* purchase in-game will result in a serene, ad-free F13 puzzle experience.
• No online connection required! Bring F13 Killer Puzzle on an airplane, bus, or in the woods around the campfire… just don’t let Jason find you!
• From the makers of the critically acclaimed, award-winning horror puzzle game: Slayaway Camp!
3. SlayAway Camp
Become Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering campers in this darkly comic ode to 80’s horror!
A diabolical puzzle game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to the VHS era of videotape horror! No one is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals or children are harmed… in the summer horror hit of 1984.
• 11 gut-wrenching “videotapes” for over 140 puzzle levels + more to come!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats! Don’t kill the cats!
• Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movie classics!
• Discover dozens of spectacular “Gorepack” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawn mowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
• Genuine synth-laden hair metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian band GNÜ TRUNTION
Have you ever seen those masterfully crafted wooden block puzzles? The ones that look so simple, yet prove such a challenge to pull apart? Interlocked serves up cleverly crafted 3D puzzles where the goal is to figure out how each interlocking level fits together in order to pull it apart.
With simple, intuitive, touch-based gameplay and five beautifully crafted chapters, Interlocked will delight puzzles fans of all skill levels, completely free.
– 3D brain-teasing puzzles
– 5 challenging chapters to beat
– Brought to you by the creators of the original Flash game, played by over 20 million!
– Many achievements to unlock