Yu Zhong Mobile Legends Released Date, Skills and Explanation!
It is said that Yu Zhong is the next Mobile Legends OP fighter. Because of that, there are many people that can’t wait. Thankfully, one of the most trusted leakers of Mobile Legends recently said that he is going to be the next and will soon comes to the land of dawn. Yu Zhong is going to be released on the original server on 19 June 2020.
Now, before buying him, you will need to know what kind of things that Yu Zhong can do. So here is the skill description:
- Skill 1 (Dragon Tail): he will infuse his power into his cloak and turns it into a weapon. After a short delay, the cloak starts to attack nearby enemies and deal physical damage in the area. The area in the center will take more damage.
- Skill 2 (Soul Grip): he will unleash the dragon soul, dealing with physical damage to all enemies in the front and slowing them. he can drag enemies hit by the dragon soul towards himself through his movement. Upon contacting with, enemies will be stunned and slightly knocked back.
- Skill 3 (Furious dive): he leaps toward the designated location with his full strength and deals damage. After a short delay, enemies caught in the area of effect will be knocked airborne and take additional physical damage.
- Ultimate (Black Dragon Form): he transforms into a black dragon form and starts charging. While he is in the black dragon form. He ignores terrain and enemy attacks. Knockback enemies on the path, and when he returns to his human form, the remaining influence of the black dragon will improve the range of all Yu Zhong’s skills.
- Passive (Cursing Touch): he applies Sha essence to the target every time he does damage. Upon reaching a certain number of stacks, Sha Essences erupts, dealing physical damage based on the target HP lost periodically until all sha essence are consumed. He gains bonus movement speed when there are enemy heroes affected by Sha essence around him. If the enemy with Sha Essense dies, he will restore his health.
Yu Zhong is going to be one of the OP hero with Immunity, damage, and health regen. Hopefully, he is able to dominate the fight. Again Yu Zhong will be released on 19 June 2020. For those that want to buy him, you will need 32.000 BP or 599 Diamond.
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration, and other mobile legends tips and news for more information on the game. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information!gamesMobile LegendsMobile Legends NewsMoontonYu Zhong Mobile Legends