Download FIFA Football, Ultimate Football Game for Mobile!
Electronic Arts recently released their newest addition of FIFA games series on mobile, and it looks pretty good. The game that might be called FIFA 22 Mobile, is available to download now for those that are interested in the game and can be played on your android phone for early access.
FIFA Mobile is the game where you can build your ultimate team and play in the memorable FIFA stadiums on mobile. Players will be able to choose from over 15.000 players including the all popular Kylian Mbappe, David Alaba, and even from the top teams like Real Madrid and Manchester City.
The game is immersive, and players are able to experience the immersive action football experiences full of live-on field commentary. The engine uses in the game also feature day/night simulation for a much enjoyable real-time setting.
Those that are interested in sports, will definitely want to experience the game. FIFA Mobile is the ultimate mobile football game where players are able to play whenever they wanted on the go. Download and play it now!
Note: The game is still on BETA Test, and it is recommended for players to provide feedback to further enhance the gameplay experience after the release.
Download FIFA Football on Android:
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for FIFA Football: BETA, or Click the link here to download the game!
- Download and wait for the download to finish
- Enjoy the game!
Note: If the game is not available in your countries you could try opening VPN and connecting your network to Canada/Romania/India! You could also download the game by using Taptap on the link here!
How to Play FIFA Football on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player and Download TapTap on LDPLayer
- Search for FIFA Football on Taptap, or simply click the link here to download it!
- Download and Install the game
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for FIFA Football on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
Note: For keymapping information and explanation, you can see it here!
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information