How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC 2022!
PUBG Mobile is probably one of the most popular mobile games on android and iOS. The FPS games have been released on 9 February 2018 and are still going strong proven by the recent collaboration with Arcane. The game is released on android and iOS, however, did you know that your PUBG Mobile can also be played on PC by using an emulator? Well, Here Roonby is going to give you a little guide on how to play PUBG Mobile on PC 2022!
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC 2022:
1. Download LDPlayer on your PC and Install it on your PC
LDPlayer is one of the most popular emulators on android. The emulator is very lightweight and it can run with minimum specification on your PC. Since PUBG Mobile is a RAM and GPU friendly game, and has another version like PUBG Lite then a low-end laptop should be able to run the game.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor x86 / x64.
- Operating system: Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10.
- OpenGL: 2.0.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Hard disk space: 36GB.
- Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled.
2. Search for the PUBG Mobile on LDPlayers, and then download it!
After installing the PUBG Mobile, players can download PUBG Mobile by downloading the game on LDplayer by using this method:
- Go to System Apps > Play Store.
- Link your email address, to play the PUBG Mobile Game
- Search for PUBG Mobile on Play Store
- Download the game and wait for the installation
- Open The game!
3. Open PUBG Mobile and customize your keyboard on LDPlayer
You can start customizing your Keyboard to easily play the game by using the shortcut gameplay on LDPlayer:
- Open the keyboard mapping setting on the right side of LDPlayer
- There you will be able to see many buttons that you want to use to easily customize your game. You can use this Keymapping tutorial here.
- Insert the game on whichever button that you want, and save it.
- Enjoy the game!
We hope that with this tutorial, players are able to play Cookie Run Kingdom on their PC. If you experience a problem when playing the game, then you could contact the LDPlayer Customer service on Facebook. Hopefully, this tutorial will be of any use to you guys. Thank you for reading!