Rainbow Six Mobile Opens First Closed Beta Test – Here’s How to Download!
Ubisoft has recently announced the launch of their first CBT (Closed Beta Test) for Rainbow Six Mobile on the internet, according to the company. Players who have already pre-registered will be able to participate in the CBT version of the highly anticipated Rainbow Six Mobile. The mobile version of a popular console and PC first-person shooter game, Heist like games, is now available on Android and iOS devices
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six is making its way to mobile devices! Classic maps such as Bank and Border offer a diverse selection of Operators as well as destructible environments to explore. Experience Rainbow Six Mobile, a first-person tactical shooter with a competitive multiplayer component. In PvP matches, you can take on the role of an Attacker or a Defender and engage in intense close-quarter combat while making timely tactical decisions.
Please keep in mind that while we have been able to obtain the APK files, there is no guarantee that you will be able to play the game, especially if you did not pre-register for the CBT.
Download Rainbow Six Mobile:
Rainbow Six Mobile APK Files:
Read Again: Please keep in mind that while we have been able to obtain the APK files, there is no guarantee that you will be able to play the game, especially if you did not pre-register for the CBT.
Play Rainbow Six Mobile on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Rainbow Six Mobile APK Files here by using this link
- Install the game
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
If there is a problem regarding the Installation or opening of the files, Contact the official LDPlayer Facebook Support here!
Customize Control for Rainbow Six Mobile on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard
Note: For keymapping information and explanation, you can see it here!
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidDownloadFPSGamegamesMobileRainbow Six MobileUbisoft