Pocket Pokemon, A New Turn Based Pokemon Game with 3D Graphic on Mobile – How to Download!
Another Pokémon mobile game has just been made available for download on iOS and Android. The game is called Pocket Pokemon, and it has Turn-Based genres, 3D Graphics, and outstanding animation, despite the fact that it has not yet been launched worldwide. Pocket Pokemon that can be played on android devices!
Pocket Pokemon has a similar name, gameplay, and play style to the original Pokemon games, however, there are a few differences. The Pokemon featured in the game are distinct from those in the original main series. Each Pokemon in this game have a unique appearance, created using Unity Engine and 3D graphics and photos, for example the Pikachu in this game has different ears, but similar everything.
Here, players will continue to use a turn-based system, but will be able to battle with six Pokémon simultaneously rather than just one. In addition, players will be able to direct all of their Pokémon to use their various talents in a single round to do huge damage. However, unlike other mobile Pokemon games, Pocket Pokemon utilizes a mission play structure in which players must pick a quest in order to battle the Pokémon that stand in the way of becoming the Pokemon Master.
This game offers an interesting variety of features, like Mega Evolution, roaming the natural grass to capture Pokemon, leveling up to acquire new abilities, a trading system, and HM.
If you are interested in Pocket Pokemon, here’s how to download the game!
Download Pocket Pokemon:
- Open and download another app store for games “TapTap”
- Search Pocket Pokemon on TapTap, or click the link here to go to the download page.
- Download Pocket Pokemon
Note: If the game is pre-register for you then you in TapTap might want to download the APK Files
Download Pocket Pokemon APK Files here:
How to Play Pocket Pokemon on PC:
We recommend you to use an emulator to play Pocket Pokemon since the game is a Grind game to give less burden to your devices.
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Download Pocket Pokemon APK Files [mediafire] on the links
- Drag the APK Files on LDPlayers
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Pocket Pokemon on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidDownloadGamegamesiOSPocket PokemonPokemon