Legendary Heroes: Revolution, Naruto Mobile Games Similar to Ninja Saga – How to Download!
Ninja Saga, One of the most popular Facebook games that had been enjoyed by many Naruto fans had lately stopped working. Of course, this led to many people feeling horrible about the game in general, and has been attempting to discover a similar game. Well, if you did, then you should certainly try out a game called Legendary Heroes: Revolution, the game is available to download for android and can be played now!
The classic and awesome story from the original anime reappears, with fantastic fighting combos, and multiple gameplay, waiting for you to unlock! Fight in real-time, unleash ultimate energy, and experience incredible skill combos! Variety of interesting characters, match with the greatest team! Unlock new gameplay and multiple clones, and upgrade ninjas swiftly! Brand new gameplay for a fresh experience, discover plenty of features! The game is free to play and you can win great rewards for completing activities every day.
For those that love anime-style turn-based RPG games much like Ninja saga before, then you will definitely love the Legendary Heroes: Revolution games. Here players can find character from the original naruto games, use them as you see fit, and then fight against Naruto enemies in the anime while following the original plot line or story.
Download Legendary Heroes: Revolution
- Open Google Play Store on android
- Search for Legendary Heroes: Revolution or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Legendary Heroes: Revolution APK Files [If the game isn’t found in your country]:
Play Legendary Heroes: Revolution on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Download Legendary Heroes: Revolution APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Legendary Heroes: Revolution on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidDownloadgamesiOSLegendary Heroes: RevolutionMobileNarutoNinja Saga