Download Project Stars, A New Space Exploration Survival Games with High Graphic on Android!
Those that are looking for a new space exploration game should definitely check out a game called Project Stars. Made by Hero Games, and is currently open for beta in some countries, however those that are interested in the game can download it and try it now.
Note: As of the article published, the game had a beta test in the US. So you might want to connect to VPN or download the file to play the game without a problem.
Project Stars is a sandbox game about space exploration and adventure. Experience endless freedom as you construct, explore, fight, and survive with your friends. You will have the opportunity to think beyond ourselves and our planet, to conquer and explore the wide cosmos, and to genuinely achieve the unreachable.
The game is an open world, with a little bit of survival and RPG element merge into it. Here you will need to follow the story, find a quest, explore the space, collect resources and then use them to create more powerful shelter, equipment, or weapons to help you survive in the space environment.
Download Project Stars:
- Open and Download TapTap on your Phone
- Search for Project Stars or Download it by using this link here
- Download the game, and wait for the download to finish.
- Install the game, and remember to click “Install from Unknown Sources”
Download Project Stars APK File:
Note: Install APKS File by using XAPK App that can be found in Google Play
Play Project Stars on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player and download TapTap on it
- Download Project Stars APK here!
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Project Stars on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at J[email protected]androidDownloadExplorationHigh GraphiciOSOpen WorldProject: StarsSurvival