Download Alice Fiction, A New Adventure Puzzle Anime RPG Games on Mobile!
Alice Fiction is probably one of the most anticipated anime RPG gacha games. The game offer a puzzle like gameplay that differs from the usual mobile JRPG games, with turn based settings. Released globally, the game is now available to download on android and iOS!
The protagonist logs into The Metaverse of ALICE for the first time, but a puzzling error arises during the procedure. You reach ALICE following the error, but are informed that you have lost all memories of your history. Lost memory, a woman who claims to be your sister, and “Lost Avatars” (The Identity Detachment Phenomenon). As you go to find the answers, you encounter various characters, including Folklores, and begin to uncover the problems and truth underlying The Metaverse of ALICE.
The Alice Fiction gameplay is a combination of a team-based puzzle RPG and a turn-based puzzle RPG, in which players create their own team of characters with their own abilities. Each turn, the player must decipher a color-coded puzzle in order to activate their skills or attack their foes. Of course, the attack will be more potent the more puzzle blocks they destroy.
If you are interested in the game, you can download it by using this link below.
Download Alice Fiction
- Open Google Play on android
- Search for Alice Fiction or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download Alice Fiction APK Files:
APKS Files can be installed by using XAPK in Google Play!
Play Alice Fiction on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Download Alice Fiction APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Alice Fiction on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]Alice FictionandroidDownloadgamesiOSRPG