Aether Gazer Concept Trailer Elevate Your Mind Introduce the Game Back Story!
Yostar has recently begun pre-registration for Aether Gaze, an anime mobile action role-playing game set in a dystopian future. The game, which will be released on Android and iOS, has recently released a new concept trailer titled Elevate Your Mind, which provides players with a brief overview of the game’s backstory.
Aether Gazer Concept Trailer:
The trailer also outlines what transpired in several of the Sephirah Zone’s districts, with Ain Soph serving as the developing city’s central pillar. Intriguingly, the location is also the primary location of the Aether Gazer, a location for developing strong mecha. The region was influenced by the five major families, which, although first appearing to be quite calm and tranquil, had a power imbalance that could instantly destroy everything.
Yostar itself provides some information on its pre-registration milestones and rewards that can be won when reaching a particular number; the following is a list of the prizes that you can get:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 10,000x Ain Soph Coins
- 50,000 pre-registrations – 300x Divine Factor, 10,000x Ain Soph Coins
- 100,000 pre-registrations – 3x Battle Record T3, 10x Modifier Scan Vouchers
- 200,000 pre-registrations – Sephirah Crystal T3×3, Modifier Scan Voucher×10
- 300,000 pre-registrations – 5x Revelation T3, 10x Modifier Scan Voucher, one Limited Portrait Frame
- 400,000 pre-registrations – One Limited Outfit of Tidal Song Poseidon, one In-game Sticker
- Download Project W, A New High Quality Turn Based RPG Like Games on Mobile!
- Download Fullmetal Alchemist Mobile, New Square Enix Mobile Games!
- Download Aero Tales Online, New Mobile MMORPG Games with Awesome Graphic and Gameplay!
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]ActionAether GazerandroidAnimegamesiOSMobileRPG