Tower of Fantasy Guide How to Add Friends in The Game!
Fortunately, being a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Tower of Fantasy had an add friends function that may be utilized to play games with other players. In Tower of Fantasy, users can directly form a four-person team with three of their friends. Here, the crew has the option of raiding ruins, killing Aberrants, or exploring the area.
If you are still confused about how to add friends to the game, here is a simple guide to adding friends to the game.
Tower of Fantasy, How to Add Friends in the Game!
- Open the settings menu by selecting the “Friends” option in the in-game menu. You can press the settings hexagon button located in the upper right corner.
- After that, press the “Search and Add” button located at the bottom left
- Some id names can be seen in those settings
- After that, players can press the list listed on your screen and the “Enter Wanderer Name” tab to enter your friend’s ID.
- Please note that: Players must enter a name with the same upper and lower case letters.
- After that, you can press the plus button to send a friend request.
Players may finally add their friends who play the Tower of Fantasy game together with the help of a brief guide that can be found above. This will make it much simpler to participate in raids, instances, and hunts. Hopefully, this little guide will be able to help you out, and Roonby is going to give you more guides regarding Tower of Fantasy.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the la information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidgamesGuideiOSMultiplayerTower of Fantasy