Download Project: BloodStrike, FPS Games Similar to COD Warzone Mobile Android and iOS!
Project: Bloodstrike, a new game with a similar play mode to COD Warzone, has just been known to be published for Android and iOS. Those interested in Project Bloodstrike may now download it on Android and iOS players can play it on PC by using an emulator.
BloodStrike is a mobile roguelike battle royale FPS game. You can combine multiple upgrade mods to create an unlimited number of playstyles. Choose from operators with distinct abilities to create your own tactical core set. On the battlefield, you can collect money to buy weapons and even resurrect your colleagues! However, surviving to the end remains your ultimate goal!
Download Project: BloodStrike
- Open Google Play Store on android
- Search for Project: Bloodstrike or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download APK File Project: Bloodstrike
Note: APKS can be installed by using SAI or XAPK.
Play Project: Bloodstrike on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Use this link to get Project: Bloodstrike installation
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Project: Bloodstrike on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the la information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidCOD WarzoneDownloadFPSgamesiOSProject Bloodstrike