Download Time to Hunt CN, New Monster Hunter Mobile Games on Android and iOS!
Once upon a time, when man was a child, he learned how to make fire from wood, construct homes from wood and stone, and hunt animals for their hides, skins, and meat. Young warriors, on the quest for the planet’s fiercest monsters, began to band together and explore the territories where our world began. Time to Hunt is currently available for download on iOS and Android!
The primary objective of the game is to hunt stronger beasts, monsters, and even dragons. You may opt to become the strongest hunter on your alone, or you may choose to hunt with your buddies. The game allows up to four people to share the adventure, battle, gathering, bounties, special objectives, and other extensive combat systems in order to fight together in a spirited adventure. There is no level lock system in the game, so you can be straightforward and explore at your own pace, or you can move to the advanced map in an effort to obtain a higher harvest.
With three construction systems (forest, desert, and snow) and more than 200 buildable structures, your homeland is a terrific spot to relax, process equipment, and unwind after an adventure. Construct your own home from start, and use the materials gathered from hunting to create potent weapons for the most difficult conflicts. Obviously, if you’re not a hunting party, you need also water your plants daily and offer your companions with additional guns and equipment.
Download Time to Hunt Official Launch CN:
- Open TapTap on android
- Search for Time to Hunt or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download APK File Time to Hunt
Note: APKS can be installed by using SAI or XAPK.
Play Time to Hunt on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Use this link to get Time to Hunt installation
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Time to Hunt on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the la information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidDownloadgamesiOSMMORPGMonster HunterTime to Hunt