Download Project EVO New BETA, Mobile Survival Games with Unreal Engine 5!
If you have the love for survival games, then you should definitely check and download a new game called Project EVO. It is one of the first survival game developed with the new epic engine, Unreal Engine 5 and is going to be released soon. Those interested can check the gameplay below:
Project EVO is the first mobile survival game to be created using Unreal Engine 5. It will be made available in 2022. Survival is the lone objective in an open universe known as Emberland… till the absolute end. Everywhere you turn, danger lurks, and everything wants your death.
You must endure the cruelest competition, not only against various mutant creatures but also against hundreds of other desperate players. Keep in mind that everything is permissible! But survival is always the objective of the game. The light of Ember directs your path. Immediately embark on this marvelous voyage!
By traversing the desert, woodland, snowfields, mountains, and ghost towns, you will be able to discover this stunning post-apocalyptic environment, complete with an astonishing real-time weather system.
Whether you encounter foes with profound significance or terrifying beasts that rip you to shreds, you can be certain that every voyage will bring you unexpected new experiences! Take pleasure in your exploration of this vast planet!
Download Project EVO New BETA
- Open TapTap on android
- Search for Project EVO or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Remember to check” Install from Unknown Sources”
- Install and Enjoy!
Download APK File Project EVO
Note: APKS can be installed by using SAI or XAPK.
Play Project EVO on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Use this link to get Project EVO
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Project EVO on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the la information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidDownloadgamesiOSProject EVOSurvival