Download Went Refactor, Official Launch of the Anticipated Games
Went Refactor, a new mobile game that is anticipated because of its anime-like graphics is finally available to download. Those interested in the game can download it right now, but check out the gameplay here before you install it.
“Went Refactor” is a Chinese science fiction strategy invasion mobile game set in a dystopian world. It was officially released for open beta testing on May 19th, 2023. In the game, players are tasked with building a better future for the “Seven Institutes” with their strategic decisions.
The gameplay revolves around the concept of “mind invasion” and engaging in a complex network of thoughts. Players command the “Heart Martial Guards” to break through mental barriers, form alliances with different factions, and face the challenges posed by enemies within the intricate web of thoughts.
The game features immersive Chinese voice acting and encourages players to rise against the established order, celebrating the value of ideas and the weight of life. The story emphasizes the struggle of ordinary people turning into “gods” and fighting against oppression.
Players will explore various locations beyond the fortified city, adapting their strategies according to the circumstances and utilizing random bonuses to advance towards the ultimate goal. The game encourages players to embark on a journey with no return and carefully plan their moves to connect the paths leading to the destination.
Download Went Refactor
- Open Google Play on Android
- Search for Went Refactor or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download Went Refactor APK Files:
- we will keep you updated!
APKS Files can be installed by using XAPK in Google Play!
Play Went Refactor on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Went Refactor APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Went Refactor on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]DownloadDownload Went RefactorgamesRPGWent Refactor