Download Code: Jump, CBT of the MOBA Mobile Anime Games
For those that are looking forward to a new MOBA mobile anime game called Code: Jump, then you must definitely download Code: Jump. The games offers tons of replayability much like any other MOBA game, but with anime-like graphic with Son Goku, naruto and more!
Code: Jump is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with a 5v5 gameplay mode. Players can control popular characters from various JUMP manga series, such as “One Piece,” “Naruto,” “Dragon Ball,” “Haikyuu!!,” and “Demon Slayer.” Characters like Monkey D. Luffy, Naruto Uzumaki, Chopper, and Uchiha Sasuke are available, each with their own unique potential development system. In addition to the regular 5v5 MOBA matches, the game also features a 3v3v3 mode called “Dragon Ball Battle,” adding an extra layer of gameplay variety.
Download Code: Jump
- Open TapTap on Android
- Search for Code: Jump or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download Code: Jump APK Files:
APKS Files can be installed by using XAPK in Google Play!
Play Code: Jump on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Code: Jump APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Code: Jump on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]AnimeCode: JumpDownloadDownload Code: JumpMOBAMobileRPG