All Xiaomi MIUI 14 and 15 August 2023 Update List!
It’s September, and while we’re already well into the month, Xiaomi is still diligently rolling out the August 2023 patch to its diverse range of devices. In this article, we’ll be sharing an extensive list of Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO smartphones that have received the August 2023 update up to this point.
The Chinese tech giant has been on a mission to ensure that the August monthly patch reaches all its models across various regions. While they have been successful in most cases, there are a handful of devices that are yet to get their hands on this essential update.
Now, you might be wondering, what exactly does this update entail? Unlike some major updates that bring exciting new features and changes, this one primarily focuses on ironing out the wrinkles – fixing those pesky bugs and addressing issues reported by users.
By addressing these bugs, Xiaomi aims to provide users with better security and device stability. In other words, you can expect a smoother and more reliable performance from your device after installing this update. With that in mind, we highly recommend upgrading your device to the latest version to ensure a seamless user experience.
Xiaomi’s August 2023 Update List
Without further ado, let’s dive into the list of Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO smartphones that have received the August 2023 update so far:
- Redmi 12C / POCO C55 (India, EEA, Taiwan)
- Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G (Russia, Turkey, Indonesia, EEA)
- Redmi 10A (EEA, Indonesia, Global)
- Redmi 12 (EEA, India, Global)
- Redmi 12 5G / POCO M6 Pro 5G (EEA, India)
- Redmi Note 10 5G (Indonesia)
- Redmi Note 10S (Indonesia, EEA)
- Redmi 10 / Redmi 10 2022 (EEA)
- Redmi A2 / A2+ / POCO C51 (Taiwan, EEA, Indonesia, India, Russia)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (Taiwan, Turkey, Russia, Global)
- Redmi Note 12 5G (India, Global)
- Redmi Note 11 NFC (Indonesia)
- Redmi Note 12 Pro / Pro+ 5G (Taiwan, Russia, Turkey)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Russia, Turkey)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G (India, Turkey, Indonesia)
- Redmi Note 11S 5G (Global)
- Xiaomi 12 Pro (Turkey, EEA)
- Xiaomi 13 (Russia, Taiwan, Global, EEA)
- Xiaomi 13 Pro (Taiwan, Russia, EEA, Global, India)
- Mi 11 Ultra (Global, Indonesia, India, EEA)
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (EEA)
- Xiaomi 12 (EEA)
- Mi 11 (Turkey, EEA, Global)
- Xiaomi Pad 6 (Turkey, Taiwan, EEA, India, Indonesia, Russia)
- Xiaomi 12T (EEA, Taiwan, Turkey, Indonesia)
- Xiaomi 12 Lite (Global, EEA)
- Xiaomi Civi 2 / 13 Lite (EEA)
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Global, Taiwan)
- Mi 11X Pro (India)
- Mi 11i (EEA)
- Xiaomi 11T (Russia)
- Xiaomi 11T Pro (India)
- POCO X5 Pro 5G (Global, Turkey, Taiwan)
- POCO X5 5G (EEA, Taiwan, Global, Russia, Indonesia, India)
- POCO F5 (Indonesia, India, Turkey, Russia, EEA, Taiwan, Global)
- POCO M5S (Russia, Global)
- POCO M5 (Global)
- POCO X3 GT (Global)
- POCO M4 Pro 5G (EEA)
This extensive list showcases Xiaomi’s commitment to ensuring its devices receive timely updates to enhance user experience. If you own one of these models, it’s advisable to check for the update and keep your smartphone up to date for optimal performance and security. Stay tuned for more updates as Xiaomi continues to roll out improvements to its ever-expanding lineup of smartphones.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]August 2023TechUpdatexiaomi