Download SINAG Fighting, Mobile Offline Fighting Games!
Download SINAG is a mobile 1v1 fighting game that combines the allure of Philippine mythology with accessible yet challenging gameplay. It offers an immersive experience into the world of Filipino culture, featuring vibrant visuals and meticulously crafted backgrounds inspired by the country’s beauty and diversity.
Developed in partnership with the Cultural Center of the Philippines, the game boasts 8 unique characters, each with their own moves and abilities, and 8 visually stunning background stages. It employs a four-button control scheme and emphasizes combo-heavy gameplay mechanics without swipe or cooldown-dependent moves.
With various game modes, including Story, Versus, and Training, SINAG aims to provide both newcomers and seasoned players with an engaging and culturally rich gaming experience.
- Open the Google Play
- Search for Sinag or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download Sinag APK Files:
APKS Files can be installed by using XAPK in Google Play!
Play Sinag on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Sinag APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Sinag on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]