Reverse 1999 Psychubes Guide
Interested in mastering the intricacies of Reverse 1999 Psychubes but feeling a bit lost? Look no further! This comprehensive guide will give you all the information you need about these essential tools, from their abilities to how to obtain them. So, let’s dive in!
What Exactly Are Reverse 1999 Psychubes?
In the world of Reverse 1999, Psychubes act as the weaponry for your characters, providing them with various skill effects and stat enhancements. Available in different star variants, namely six-star, five-star, and four-star, Psychubes offer unique and strategic advantages for your gameplay. Here are the information regarding Psychubes.
- Blasphemer of Night: Boosts damage by 12% when attacking an opponent with at least two status effects.
- Brave New World: Increases the power of the next incantation by 20% after casting an ultimate skill.
- Her Second Life: Heals yourself and all allies for 32% of your ATK stat after using your ultimate.
- His Bounden Duty: Heals allies for 60% of your ATK stat every time you defeat an enemy.
- Hopscotch: Increases the power of your ultimate by 4% with each defeated enemy, maxing out at +16%.
- That Inquisitive Dear: Heals the ally with the lowest HP by 24% of your ATK when casting a debuff. Limited to once per turn.
- Thunderous Applause: Boosts critical damage by 16% when you land a critical hit.
- Luxurious Desire: Amplifies ultimate damage by 5% with each use of a single-target ultimate, maxing out at 15%.
- Balance, Please: Inflicts 6% additional damage against an opponent without an advantage, doubling to 12% if you’re Spirit or Intellect.
- Beyond Wonderland: Enhances healing by 3% each time a healing skill is used, reaching up to 12%. Additionally, increases crit chance by 7%.
- Silent and Adoring: Increases damage by 12% for extra actions.
- The Carat of the Heart: Gains +8% ultimate damage upon achieving three Moxie in a round, increasing to 12% with four Moxie.
Not as powerful as their six-star counterparts, but still formidable, these Psychubes can greatly aid you, particularly in the early stages of the game. Check out their benefits:
- A Free Heart: Reduces damage by 10% when your HP is below 50%.
- A Satisfied Eater: Increases penetration by 8% when your HP is below 80%.
- An Afternoon Nap: Gains +3% critical damage with each critical hit, capping at +12%.
- Decode: Reduces damage by 10% when hit by an ultimate.
- Her Bright Future: Increases ritual might by 10% upon casting an ultimate.
- Laughter and Laughter: Boosts healing power by 3% at the start of each turn, reaching a maximum of +12%.
- Remaining Absurdity: Enhances damage by 10% when executing a single-target attack under the shield’s effect.
- The Footloose: Deals 8% additional damage to a target with more than 40% HP.
- Tomorrow Also: Elevates critical rate by 10% when casting an ultimate.
- Yearning Desire: Gains 8% bonus with a stat or status debuff.
Reroll Guide Reverse 1999
We recommend that you use the emulator to make it easier to reroll several times because it has a multi-instance feature to find the team composition you want. One of them is in the LDPlayer Emulator which can be downloaded at [the following link]!
After downloading and installing LDPLayer, press Multi-Instance which will allow you to open as many Android emulators as your PC or laptop can. Then follow the Reverse 1999 gacha reroll guide below!
Here is the Guide to Reverse 1999’s gacha reroll:
- In the Account section below the home screen, press the sign-in by using your guest character or your email
- Create your character
- Finish the tutorial and Gacha your character
- Tap Close Account in the profile section
In Reverse 1999, one can only hope that sufficient rerolls will allow one to assemble an awesome team. We wish you luck.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]GuideReverse: 1999