Black Desert Mobile Soft Launch, How to Play on Mobile and PC!
If you didn’t know it yet, a popular MMORPG game that had a really good graphic, and it has been hype as one of the best looking mobile game. The game feature is amazing! The combat details, story, and of course graphic aspect. The PC version has receive a positive review, so the mobile have a lot of anticipation. We had cover a little bit on what you guys can expect in the game.
In regards to that, there are some people that actually can’t play the game. Because of that, today we will give you some cool tips so that you can download and play the game on both Mobile and PC. Check it out below!
How to play on Mobile
- Download QooApp.
- Install the App QooApp.
- Search for “Black Dessert Mobile” in the App.
- Download and Install the game via Qoo App.
- Enjoy the game.
QooApp is another mobile app store, much like google play store. However there are more variety and the app is really safe. So if you are interested in any other game that you can’t play. You can use the app.
How to play on PC
- Download any Emulator (Preferably Gameloop since it is not only safe but also really easy to use).
- Install the emulator on your computer.
- Download the available APK. (You can download it via QooApp and send it on your phone, or you can just download the APK on other website that is available on google).
- Install the APK by simply dragging it towards the Emulator.
- Wait for a little while for the APK to install.
- Enjoy the game.
Note: You will need to set up some key mapping in the game, for it to really work on PC by using the emulator. Ex, can be seen on the Video above. (It is Call of Duty Mobile, but it is the same with other game, just follow the instruction for the movement, and for the attack you can key map it with other button you feel comfortable to.)Black Desert MOBILEgamesHow to Play Black Desert Mobile in PCHow to Play Black Desert Mobile in Your PhoneMMORPG games