Mobile Legends Popol and Kupa Item Build – Easiest Build to Win More Games!
Mobile Legends Popol and Kupa is the newest marksman of Mobile Legends. Not many people know how to build him up, and because of that many people die as a result. It doesn’t have to be like that. This is why, today we will give you guys a little item build on how to use Popol and Kupa and the explanation of why you should use the item. Check this out!
I use Popol and Kupa with One Hit Kill Build, which can be used to surprise and attack your enemy. They are the perfect 1v1 hero, and because of his stun with his ultimate, he can deal damage with ease. Your goal is to hide in the bush with your wolf, use ultimate, use skill one and then hit the enemy.
- Raptor Machete: this is his main damage dealing item especially in the early game. Mainly because of the true damage that he will get after buying the 3rd tier, and also he will gain more exp easily in the early game by using this item when jungling.
- Swift Boots: Go to marksman item. Attack speed bonus, plus movement speed, nothing wrong can be said with this item.
- Blade of Heptaseas: With Popol and Kupa passive, Blade of Heptaseas will deal massive damage the first time he engages with the enemy. They will be surprised and panicked because of the added 400% damage (Passive 200% + Blade of Heptaseas 180% + More damage)
- Endless Battle: I mainly build him with the mind of a one-hit kill. Use your ultimate, and first skill to engage the enemies, and with it, the passive of Endless battle to deal true damage will be available and the user will be able to kill any enemy especially marksman, assassins, and Mage easily.
- Blade of Despair: After using the bonus damage of both previous items, the enemy health should be below 50%, with this you can secure the kill.
- Wind Talker: The added speed and the bonus damage the first time you hit the enemies is huge. This is why get this item. + You can run faster.
- Scarlet Phantom: I don’t know what else to build him, but you can give him scarlet phantom for more DPS, or you can give him Immortality so that he can survive more battle.
Regardless of the build, you need to understand that Popol has a short range of attack. You need to watch your position. BUT! You can poke the enemy with the Kupa, and this is why he is the perfect offlaner!
I hope that this item build can help you win the game more. Please share this article so that your friends can also win with Popol and Kupa!
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration, and other mobile legends tips and news for more information on the game. Also don’t forget to check out our site facebook page to get the latest information!gamesMobile Legends HeroMobile Legends Popol and Kupa Item BuildMobile Legends Tips and Tricks