Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Mecha Anime Inspired Mobile Game Announced!
In 2007, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a Japanese sci-fi mecha anime series released. Now, new information regarding the mobile game based on anime has just been announced for the Taiwanese market! With the same name as the current anime series, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a collaboration attempt between Aniplex (Shanghai), KLab, TRIGGER, and the publisher Wanda Cinema Games.
Following the official description, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a “strategy RPG” that is inspired by the anime series of the same name. The fact that players will be able to create their very own mecha army was also brought up!
- 10 Best Mobile Games 2022 That You Should Play!
- 5 Best FPS Games Similar to COD Mobile on Android and iOS 2022!
- Rainbow Six Mobile Opens First Closed Beta Test – Here’s How to Download!
- Daily Coin Master Free Spins & Coins Links [8 May 2022]
- HoYoVerse to Released a New Genshin Impact Wiki Site, HoYoWiki
- Garena Free Fire Leaked Its First Disability Character
- Ragnarok Gravity Begins a lawsuit against the owner of a private server, NovaRo’s the first victim
At this time, there is no additional information available regarding the game’s release date, but we will provide you with additional information on Roonby.com!
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidAnimeGameiOSMMORPGMobileRPGStrategy