Wild Arena Survivor, A New Mobile Battle Royale 2D Games by Ubisoft – How to Download!
It was recently announced that a new mobile battle royale games called Wild Arena Survivor was released by Ubisoft. The game is available on both android and iOS with high quality graphic and gameplay. It’s a MOBA style battle royale type of games, where each character is a killer trying to survive and be the last remaining one for price money.
Join the most ferocious fight royale! Choose your Survivor to participate in fast-paced conflicts with 40 other players on a single map! Explore an exotic island for materials to strengthen yourself, protect yourself against wild animals, and compete against other players to win!
Hello and welcome to the Wild Call event! A criminal millionaire is organizing a cultural festival on his private island, offering a once-in-a-lifetime event. Many thrill seekers from all around the world have joined – but they received more than they bargained for! They are now confined on the secluded island and compelled to participate in his brutal, insane games — who will be the last true Survivor?
Download Wild Arena Survivor:
- Download Taptap
- Search for Wild Arena Survivor on Taptap or click the link here to download
- Download the game and Install
- Remember to check install from unknown sources
Wild Arena Survivor on iOS:
- Coming Soon!
Wild Arena Survivor APK files:
Play Wild Arena Survivor on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open Google Play
- Search for Ragnarok Monster Arena or go to this page [here] to be sent to the page
- Install the game
- Wait for the installation
If there is a problem regarding the Installation or opening of the files, Contact the official LDPlayer Facebook Support here! Or download the APK Files!
Customize Control for Wild Arena Survivor on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard
Note: For keymapping information and explanation, you can see it here!
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidDownloadGameGameplayiOSWild Arena Survivor