Mobile Legends Advance Server Updates, Changes Jungler to Be Indipendent and Not Steal Lane!
One of the problems that often occurs in Mobile Legends, especially for those who have a Jungler role with other players, is stealing creeps from their friends’ lanes. Although considered insignificant by other players, this is quite annoying, especially in high-level games, where managing lanes to get the maximum EXP and Gold on each lane owned by all players.
But in the latest advance server update, this will no longer happen, because Moonton changes the system for those who use Retribution as the main spell.
Mobile Legends Advance Server Update Eliminates Annoying Junglers!
In the latest update, Moonton added a new system for all players who use the Retribution spell. The reason is, those who use the spell will automatically be considered “Jungler” and players who are considered Junglers cannot get EXP from the existing lane.
With the addition of this new system for Junglers, players can no longer steal EXP and Gold from Mage, Marksman, Support, or even Offlaner who wants to level up. The first creep will give all EXP and Gold to those who don’t use retribution, and after that, for the first 5 minutes Jungler will only get 50% of the total EXP available.
This indirectly forces Jungler players to roam, kill jungle creeps or kill other heroes to increase their gold and EXP amount.
- Ragnarok Monster Arena, New Ragnarok Mobile Games with Strategic RPG Gameplay – How to Download!
- Daily Coin Master Free Spins & Coins Links [14 May 2022]
- Battlefield Mobile Begins Pre-registration for Alpha Test with 2 New Maps, Modes, and Guns!
- PUBG Mobile Second Collaboration with Baby Shark!
- Mobile Legends June 2022 Starlight Skins for Tigreal the Awesome Tank!
About Mobile Legends:
Mobile Legends is a free-to-play MOBA game on android and iOS. Players will be sent to the land of dawn in a match of 5v5 to battle against one another to destroy their base. Players will be able to select more than 100 new heroes to battle against one another with different skills and strategies. Those that have the skill will win the game!
How to Play Mobile Legends on PC:
- Download LDEmulator on their website [here]
- Install the emulator on your PC/Laptop
- After Installing, go to the Google Play Store, and Download Mobile Legends there
- Wait for the Installation
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidGameiOSMobile LegendsMoontonNews