Legend of Soul Cube: Hero Of Red Demon, Nostalgic Old School RPG Games on Mobile – How to Download!
Old school adventure games had always been good, the nostalgic graphic, added with awesome simple gameplay and annoyingly funny story is what makes the game really fun to play. However there aren’t that many devs that had been making a good old school nostalgic RPG games, at least until now. The game is Legend of Soul Cube: Hero of Red Dragon made by YX Studio, and is available to download on android.
In the world of Legend of Soul Cube, when a person passes away, their souls are gathered and kept in mystical cubes; in addition, every place has its own special interpretation of these cubes. The lives of individuals are peaceful and uncomplicated up until the time where a villain hatches a plot to make everything worse. At that point, everything begins to unravel. When you arrive at The Legend of the Soul Cube, you will find yourself in a place where many different civilizations are represented. Use a defensive strategy when attacking, and obliterate any enemies that stand in your path in magnificent action scenes.
You have the ability to upgrade yourself, and each time you do so, you will receive one new costume according to the level you have upgraded to. You can level up and gain more power by completing side quests in addition to your main goal. With Massive Soul Legend, you can prove yourself worthy of the role of saviour.
Download Legend of Soul Cube: Hero of Red Demon:
- Open Google Play Store on android
- Search for Legend of Soul Cube: Hero of Red Demon or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install Zero Based World
Legend of Soul Cube: Hero of Red Demon APK Files [If the game isn’t found in your countries]:
Play Legend of Soul Cube: Hero of Red Demon on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Download Legend of Soul Cube: Hero of Red Demon APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Zero-Based World on LDPlayer:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidgamesiOSLegend of Soul CubeNostalgicOld SchoolRPG