Moonton Gives a Slight Buff to Jawhead Mobile Legends Damage!
Jawhead, one of the hero fighter in Mobile Legends, will receive a buff in future releases. Jawhead is the most rarely picked hero in Mobile Legends ranked battles, with a pick rate of 0.18% across all ranks. And it appears that this prompts Moonton to ultimately grant him a damage buff to better his performance in the game.
A Not So Significant Jawhead Damage Buff in Mobile Legends!
Jawhead’s first skill in the late game will get a slight buff from 125-200 to 120-220. Damage from skill 1 is too high in the early game and too low in the late game; this change is meant to increase Jawhead’s damage slightly. Nonetheless, this buff is not as good as some of the buffs on other heroes, like Vexana, who receives a greater damage buff along with Revamp on Rise of Necrokeep.
What do you think about this Jawhead buff? Do you think it will enhance Jawhead’s pick rate or do you think it won’t change anything?
- Moonton Choose to Stop the Nana Revamp, Bringing Back Molina META to Mobile Legends!
- 4 Things That’re Going to Changes in Mobile Legends Season 25 Update!
- Mobile Legends July 2022 Collector Skins for Luo Yi the Mage Hero!
- 20 Newest Mobile Legends HD Wallpaper for June 2022
About Mobile Legends:
Mobile Legends is a free-to-play MOBA game on android and iOS. Players will be sent to the land of dawn in a match of 5v5 to battle against one another to destroy their base. Players will be able to select more than 100 new heroes to battle against one another with different skills and strategies. Those that have the skill will win the game!
How to Play Mobile Legends on PC:
- Download LDEmulator on their website [here]
- Install the emulator on your PC/Laptop
- After Installing, go to the Google Play Store, and Download Mobile Legends there
- Wait for the Installation
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]EventsHeroMobile LegendsMoontonNewsPatchUpdate