NIKKE Weapon Guide – Explanation, Usage and More!
Explanation of NIKKE Goddess of Victory Weapon Types Guide, Assault Rifle, Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, Sub Machine Gun, and Sniper Rifle. In the NIKKE Goddess of Victory game, players can use various characters. What’s interesting here is that, although each character has their own abilities, they also have a type of weapon that will deal significant damage.
In the article below, we will provide an explanation regarding the weapon of each character that can be used in the game, and what are their uses in playing the game. The following is an explanation of the types of NIKKE Goddess of Victory weapons!
Weapon Types Explanation Guide NIKKE Goddess of Victory!
In the NIKKE game, players can use a total of 6 weapons just mentioned above
- Assault Rifles,
- Machine Guns,
- Rocket Launcher,
- Sub Machine Gun,
- Sniper Rifles.
1. Assault Rifles
- The Assault Rifle is the easiest weapon to use and the most flexible with its abilities suitable for various situations. This one weapon has a high DPS, sufficient range with a capable magazine so you don’t have to reload continuously.
2. Machine Guns
- A machine gun is a weapon that can be used with high DPS because this weapon has a large magazine size. Even though it can deal damage without reloading when used, this weapon requires a high reload time and lower damage per bullet compared to assault rifles.
3. Rocket Launcher
- The Rocket Launcher is a weapon that is suitable for giving annoying AOE damage with burst damage that is suitable for destroying the enemies that gather in bulk. However, the reload time of the Rocket Launcher is quite high, and it has a low ammo magazine so it cannot be used continuously.
- Shotgun is a weapon that will do great damage but has a short range. This one weapon is one of the weapons that is not very suitable for use in the early game, especially with long enemy distances. Even worse, this weapon also requires a high reload time due to the low ammo and magazine.
5. Sub Machine Guns or SMGs
- Even though it has lower damage compared to the Assault Rifle, SMG can be used to provide sufficient DPS because it provides more ammo compared to the Assault Rifle. And even though it has a range that is not too large compared to the Assault Rifle, the SMG has a better Fire Rate so it can be used in various situations.
6. Sniper Rifles
- Sniper is the same as weapons for other games, is an effective weapon to kill enemies from a distance. What’s more, the Sniper Rifle’s attack is also quite high, with burst damage that can exceed the DPS of each of the weapons above!
That’s a total of 6 types of NIKKE Goddess of Victory weapons that can be used in the game. Hopefully, this article will be a help for those that are still a little bit confuse about the game in general.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the la information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidgamesGuideiOSNIKKEWeapons