Mobile Legends Natan Gets a Huge Buffs!
Natan Mobile Legends has been included in one of the forgotten heroes since the previous nerfs, and will get a buff in the December 20 update. This update will improve Natan’s abilities overall so he can fight some annoying heroes in Mobile Legends. The buff given by Moonton will have an effect on passive, skill 1 and of course, the ultimate used by Natan in the future, check it out!
Natan Mobile Legends Buffs by Moonton
- Natan’s basic attack changes to 20 + 50% Total Physical attack + 70% Magic Power.
- Removed the effect of changing Physical Penetration to Magical Penetration, Now Natan can get magical penetration directly
- Bonus Damage increased to 100% Total Physical Attack + 140% Total Magic Power
- Natan Clone gets 70% of Natan stats.
Natan’s abilities will be upgraded from marksman to Magic Marksman as a result of the buff. Nathan’s general build can be altered with the addition of Magic Power and Physical Attack, allowing him to battle and kill other foes. But what do you think about the Natan Mobile Legends build?
How to Play Mobile Legends on PC:
- Download LDEmulator on their website [here]
- Install the emulator on your PC/Laptop
- After Installing, go to the Google Play Store, and Download Mobile Legends there
- Wait for the Installation
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidBuffsgamesiOSMobile LegendsNatan