Genshin Impact Quest Guide ‘Go to The Alcor and Meet with Beidou’
In finishing the quest A Path Through the Storm in Genshin Impact to go to Inazuma, players will get to see Beidou. However this quest is a little confusing as you will need to Go to the Alcor and Meet with Beidou in the middle of the sea. If you are like me and are a little confused regarding how to meet with Beidou, here are a little guide to Go to the Alcor and meet her in Genshin Impact.
Opening Guyun Stone Forest:
If you haven’t done it, here is a little guide on how to open Guyun Stone Forest:
- Open your Genshin Impact game and fast-travel to the Sea of Clouds, Liyue. You can find this location northeast of Liyue Harbor.
- Head east from your fast travel point until you reach a cliff edge with a large boulder next to it. You can easily spot this landmark as it juts out prominently from the coast on your map.
- Jump off the cliff edge and glide your way to the closest island to the coast. Be careful as there may be a level 37 enemy waiting for you on this first island.
- Once you reach the first island, you can walk through the shallow areas of water to reach the rest of the islands in the Guyun Stone Forest.
Afterwards, you can Go to The Alcor and Meet Beidou:
- From the Guyun Stone Forest, head southeast to find Beidou’s ship, which is called Alcor.
- Climb to the top of the nearby mountain and glide all the way to the ship to reach Beidou.
- This will allow you to avoid any obstacles or enemies that may be in your way.
There you have it, now you can proceed with the Quest!
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the la information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidBeidougamesGenshin ImpactGuideiOS