Download CALABIYAU PC Version, A New Cross Platform Mobile TPS Anime Games!
If you are looking for a new mobile FPS Shooter game, then you might want to download CALABIYAU. “Calabiyau” is a TPS (Third-Person Shooter) tactical game developed by Day1 Studio. The game explores the concept of an ideal society and questions whether it’s a dream or a delusion for humans. The game is set in the world of Kachu, which represents a step towards utopia.
However, this vision is threatened by an unknown civilization in the wilderness and the degradation of the original human home. Players are given the choice between two destinies for mankind: Sistine and Scissorhands. The game emphasizes that there are rules for the survival of life and nature that need to be respected and feared.
The gameplay focuses on realistic shooting mechanics and features a multi-dimensional tactical system. It aims to cater to both experienced players of shooting games and those looking for a collaborative competitive experience. The game operates on the Unreal Engine 4 (UE4), offering a unique gameplay style that combines 3D and 2D perspectives, allowing for unpredictable action lines. Each character from different camps has a distinct background and tactical experience with steel guns, promising a refreshing and engaging shooting game experience.
- Open the Google Play
- Search for CALABIYAU or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download CALABIYAU APK Files:
APKS Files can be installed by using XAPK in Google Play!
Play CALABIYAU on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- CALABIYAU APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for CALABIYAU on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidCalabiyauDownloadDownload CALABIYAUFPSgamesiOSNewsPCTPS