Download Anchor Panic, New Mobile Android Anime RPG Games!
Anchor Panic is a 3D scientific Anime RPG Games that you can download and play in Android and iOS! The game’s developers, the Lystantus Management Committee, introduce themselves and express their gratitude for players discovering their game. The story is set in a future world invaded by alien species, focusing on humanity’s self-redemption.
The team initially considered various background settings but chose a classic approach to storytelling, aiming to portray emotions, human nature, and intricate characters. The term “Anchor” is inspired by the movie “Arrival,” where aliens arrive on Earth through shell-like vessels, resembling portals. In the game, “Anchor” is used to link or jump through time and space, leading to the name “Anchor Panic.”
The game is developed using the Unity3D engine, featuring an anime-inspired, cartoon-rendered style. Combat showcases both high-quality effects and impactful action sequences. While the team acknowledges challenges due to their size, they are committed to achieving high quality in presentation.
The developers value player feedback and aim to continually improve the game’s direction based on suggestions. The Lystantus Management Committee expresses gratitude to players for their interest and support and hopes for a successful journey with the game.
Download Anchor Panic
- Open the TapTap
- Search for Anchor Panic or click the link here
- Download the game and wait for it to download
- Install and Enjoy!
Download Anchor Panic APK Files:
APKS Files can be installed by using XAPK in Google Play!
Play the Game on PC:
- Download LDPlayers (One of the most lightweight Emulators on PC) and install it
- Open LD Player
- Anchor Panic APK files here
- Drag the APK to LDPlayer
- Remember to Check “Install from Unknown Sources”
- Wait for the installation
Customize Control for Anchor Panic on the emulator:
- First of all, click on the keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the LDPlayer
- After clicking the keyboard icon, there is going to be some button that you can choose in the emulator. One of which is the move buttons that looks like Joystick, and the other will let you do a tapping motion by clicking your keyboard.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]
Anchor PanicandroidDownloadDownload Anchor PanicgamesNewsRPG