Xiaomi HyperOS will be Released for These 6 Devices January 2024 Updates!
Xiaomi, a major smartphone brand from China, is gearing up to roll out the HyperOS update for six of its smartphones after a considerable hiatus. This update, set to hit in January, brings Android 14 along with essential optimizations for a better user experience. If you’re curious about which models will get this update and when, keep reading!
Key Details about Xiaomi HyperOS
According to Xiaomiui Interface and Android 14 Integration: Xiaomi HyperOS is a user interface built on Android 14, the latest operating system from Google.
This means that the optimizations introduced in Android 14 will also be part of the HyperOS update. Additionally, HyperOS goes beyond just optimizations and features a revamped user interface.
6 Devices Getting Xiaomi HyperOS Updates This January 2024
Xiaomi is set to release the HyperOS update for six unique devices in January. Here’s the list:
- Xiaomi 12T Pro: OS18.104.22.168.ULFMIXM (diting)
- Xiaomi 12 Pro: OS22.214.171.124.ULBMIXM (zeus)
- Xiaomi 12: OS126.96.36.199.ULCCNXM (cupid)
- Redmi Note 12 5G: OS188.8.131.52.UMQMIXM (sunstone)
- POCO F4 GT: OS184.108.40.206.ULJMIXM (ingres)
- Redmi Note 12 5G: OS220.127.116.11.UMOMIXM or OS18.104.22.168.UMOEUXM (ruby)
- Best Snapdragon 855 Android Phones to Use Pros and Cons
- iPhone XS Used, Is It Still Worth It? What You Need to Know!
These internal builds have been identified on the Xiaomi server and verified by Xiaomiui, making the information reliable.
Xiaomi plans to start rolling out the HyperOS update for these specified devices by the end of January.
The brand is diligently testing the updates to ensure a smooth user experience.
If you own one of these Xiaomi models, exciting changes are on the way! Keep an eye out for the HyperOS update to enhance your smartphone experience.HyperOSxiaomi