Beta Games- Pixel Starships, A New Starship Management Game!
If you have been on this site for a while, then you might know that we had made a lil bit of Beta/Alpha game series. So here is another new one, Pixel Starship!
Pixel Starships is the world’s first total spaceship management game in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.
Key Features :
● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship’s power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support crafts to augment your Starship.
● Cross section full ship control and battles.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
Pixel Starship is originally made from a Kickstarter campaign in 2015 and now it has release the pre alpha game to the Google Play Store. The game has a bit of similarity with Startrek Bridge Crew. In the games, you will manage a starship. Start from assigning your crew to customizing and building inside of your starship with a limited amount of resource that you had.
Anyway, the game shine the best in its battle scenario. Each starships has a reactor, which will gives some energy that can be use to power up your missile, shield, turrets, and many more depending on what you need.
You can also use the energy for running away. You need to allocate your energy to something that you really need. For example, you don’t need to run at the start of the game, so lower your energy consumption on that and focus on killing your enemies.
The game is pretty fun considering that it is still in a early access mode. If you interested you can try using the link below…
If you have played the game and found a bug then be sure to tell the developer of what you had found. Anyway, thank you for reading and have a nice day!