How to Install Custom Recovery on Your Android Easily
Custom Recovery app is an app that will help you flash your phone easily, to install, back up and restore your phone. However, most people that wanted to mod their phone don’t know what they are doing, and because of that most people bricked their phone.
Knowledge is important to do something, so that you won’t regret what will happen. So, without further ado, we will give you a way to easily install a Custom Recovery on your Android Device.
Basically the famous custom recoveries that is known by all developer are TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project), CWM (Clock Work Mod), and Philz. However in this article, TWRP is our choice, because we deemed that it is a lot easier to use, and the interface is pretty easy to understand even for beginner.
How to install
First of all, there are some things that you need to have before installing a custom recovery, which is a rooted device, and a maximum battery. If you already have both, then download the app Official TWRP App on Google Apps or you could just click “Official TWRP App”.
- After downloading the app, open it and you will see the your screen as the image above.
- Click on TWRP flash and then select your device. (if you didn’t found any of your device listed below. Skip all of these step)
- After selecting your device, you will need to select a device image to download. tap any of the list and then you will automatically open your browser.
- Download the .img file
For those that don’t have their device listed on Official TWRP App :
- Go to your browser, and on google.com search for (your device) TWRP files. For example, i don’t have a TWRP files on OPPO A39. So i search for it and found it on some random website.
- download your .img files.
After downloading your .img files. the easiest way to install that .img files is by using another app called Flashify. You could download it on Google App, or just click on the link “Flashify”
After that, tap on the Recovery image, and then click your .img files. Wait for a while, and then your phone will be able to use the TWRP Custom recovery.