Huawei Watch vs LG Urbane: Specifications, Battery, and Compatibility
The developer of smartwatch tries to increase their products performance according to people’s needs. The smartwatch must be smart enough to help people’s work activity. Thus, it is like a challenge for the developer of smartwatch to produce a smartwatch that suitable with the people’s needs. Well, let’s talk about the smartwatch product from Huawei and LG . This time, we will compare Huawei Watch vs LG Urbane specifications. We will also talk about the LG Urbane LTE as the brother of LG Urbane Watch. 😀
Huawei Watch vs LG Urbane (and LG Urbane LTE): The Specifications and Battery Capacity
The Huawei Watch has a 1.4-inch display with 400 x 400 resolution and 286 ppi pixel density. While the LG Watch Urbane has a 320 x 320 resolution (equal to 1.3-inches display) with 245 ppi pixel density. The LG Watch Urbane LTE has the same size display with the LG Urbane.
The Huawei Watch, LG Urbane and the LG Urbane LTE comes with 4 GB of internal storage and the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. Huawei Watch and LG Watch Urbane has 512 MB of RAM capacity. While The LG Watch Urbane LTE has 1 GB of RAM. It was a good enough of a smartwatch RAM capacity. Thus, the internal storage and RAM capacity of Huawei Watch and LG Urbane are the same. Except the LG Urbane LTE that comes with bigger RAM capacity than the others. The LG Urbane LTE also comes with 4G connectivity as the name suggest. That make LG Urbane LTE more suitable as a standalone device than the others smartwatch device.
For battery capacity, The Huawei Watch with 300 mAh battery capacity. It will have battery life for 2 days. While the LG Urbane has 410 mAh battery capacity. It will have 1-day battery life. It may be caused by the difference core processor. The Huawei Watch has dual core processor and the LG Urbane has 4 core Processor.
Huawei Watch vs LG Urbane (and LG Urbane LTE): The Compatibility
All these smartwatch (Huawei Watch, LG Urbane, LG Urbane LTE) are compatible with iOS 8+ and Android 4.3+. Thus, you do not need to worry about the compatibility.
Finally, we have already known the comparison between the Huawei Watch and the LG Urbane. Which is better for you? Oh, I think that is a complicated question. All of these smartwatch comes with their own specification, thus you only need to choose by your own needs. It’s hard to decide because they are all has a good specification.
Image via androidcentral
See All Information about Huawei Watch :
- All about Specs : 3 Things You Should Know
- Huawei Watch vs Apple Watch: Full Specs Comparison
- The Watch with iPhone Paired: It is Perfect !
- The Easy Step to Change Your Band
- 5 Easy Step How to Connect and Setup with iPhone 6s
- The Heart Rate Monitor: Review and Easy Tips
- Huawei Watch vs LG Urbane: Specifications, Battery, and Compatibility
- The Speaker: It Will Useful in The Future
- Huawei Watch vs Moto 360 2 : The Display, Specifications and Features
- The Compatibility : It Works Well on Android and iOS
- 5 Best Huawei Watch Faces Downloads for You
- The Battery Life is Related to Usage
- The Water Resistant Video Test !