Revamps Vexana Mobile Legends Makes Her So OP with Young Looks
There’s new information for those that play Vexana Mobile Legends. Mainly because the revamped Vexana is finally announced by Moonton and players that want to play and try her can now go to the advance server. If you are interested here’s the information
Revamp Vexana Mobile Legends Looks Good!
This revamp not only changes Vexana’s abilities but also her age. Previously she looks like an old lady that will kill you when you didn’t do the dishes, but now she looks like a young lady that says “Anyway….”
Most of her skills is revamped except for her passive abilities, and it is now focused on AOE burst damage with the ultimate that are versatile and can be used for defense, push, and attack. For a little gameplay, you can see both hero differences from the Hororo-Chan video:
Vexana Revamp Skill Details in Mobile Legends
The video above provides a bit of gameplay and the differences between the two. All skills possessed by Vexana are now turned into AOE.
- Skill 1, which generally only affects targets in 1 lane, can now affect the enemies besides the affected hero after 1 second.
- Skill 2 is still the same but gets an additional effect, where players can blow it up immediately by pressing the same skill button again.
- Lastly is the ultimate skill, where Vexana no longer needs enemy heroes to take her shadow. Here the player can summon a lord to inflict massive damage on the enemy.
The cool thing is, the first time you summon the lord, the player will give a stunning effect that will increase the chances of the enemy being killed in the game. This revamp from Vexana will certainly be very scary, but because it is still in advance server, it looks like there will be a balancing for this hero in the future.
What do you think?
How to Play Mobile Legends on PC:
- Download LDEmulator on their website [here]
- Install the emulator on your PC/Laptop
- After Installing, go to the Google Play Store, and Download Mobile Legends there
- Wait for the Installation
About Mobile Legends
Mobile Legends is a MOBA Mobile game developed by Moonton. This game is a 5v5 game where players will fight with each other in real-time to destroy the enemy base on their own abilities. If interested, players can download and play the game for free on Android and iOS or PC using an Emulator!
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]gamesMobile LegendsMoontonNewsRevampsVexana