EA Announced a New Lord of The Rings Mobile Games ‘Heroes of Middle Earth’
Mobile games are the perfect way for some developers and publishers to make quick money, and EA is one of the publishers that has long bolstered its mobile division. Now, EA has prepared a new mobile game that which is quite unusual, titled The Lord of the Rings Heroes of Middle Earth This time, they worked with Middle Earth Enterprises to create an RPG game that EA describes as a “Collectible RPG” developed by Capital Games, the same developer who released the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game.
EA promises that The Lord of the Rings Heroes of Middle Earth will be a mobile strategy and competitive social experience.
The Lord of the Rings Heroes of Middle Earth, according to EA, is a mobile game with immersive storytelling, turn-based combat, a deep collection system, and a diverse cast of characters from the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit universes. Later in the mobile game, players will enjoy the iconic story from Tolkien’s world and fight some evil creatures in The Lord of the Rings Heroes of Middle Earth.
- YS6 Online Can Run Smoothly on Emulator!
- ARAKA, High Quality Mobile MMORPG Games with awesome Graphic, Here’s How to Download!
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Mecha Anime Inspired Mobile Game Announced!
- Daily Coin Master Free Spins & Coins Links [9 May 2022]
- Chimeraland has opened CBT for Canadian players ahead for North American Launch
- Rainbow Six Mobile Opens First Closed Beta Test – Here’s How to Download!
It is unknown when The Lord of the Rings Heroes of Middle Earth will be released for mobile as of this writing.
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also don’t forget to check out our facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidEAgamesiOSLord of The RingsMobile