On June 23rd, Poco X4 GT Will Go on Sale.
We just obtained confirmation that the Poco F4 5G would be available on June 23, however it turns out that this is not the only gadget that will be sold on that date. It has been confirmed that, in addition to the Poco F4 5G, the Xiaomi Poco X4 GT will also be unveiled at the Livestreaming event that will be aired on Poco’s official YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
According to existing rumours, the Poco X4 GT 5G is a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11T Pro. Supposedly, the Poco X4 GT will have a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD with 144Hz Refresh Rate, a Diminutive 8100 CPU, a 5080 mAh battery, and a 67W charging speed.
- Dead 4 Returns, Zombie Multiplayer Co-Op Shooter on Mobile – How to Download!
- Pocket Pokemon, A New Turn Based Pokemon Game with 3D Graphic on Mobile – How to Download!
- Daily Coin Master Free Spins & Coins Links [17 June 2022]
- 7 Best Android Offline War Games in 2022!
- 7 Best Apps Alternative to Browse Twitter
- 9 Best Android RTS Games 2022
However, Poco himself has not confirmed this, and several teases will be released next week prior to the album’s debut.
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidNewsphonePoco X4 GTTech