Xiaomi 12S Key Specification Leak by Geekbench!
The Xiaomi 12S phone that was previously known to be branded by Leica on the 3C certification was recently spotted on Geekbench. With the same model number, 2206123SC on Geekbench, this phone is known to use the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset with 12GB RAM.
Xiaomi 12S is also known to use Android 12 and is speculated to use MIUI 13 as the base OS. With SD 8+ Gen 1 and 12GB RAM, the Xiaomi 12S managed to get 1,328 single-core points and 4,234 multi-core points. The 3C Certification list also shows that this latest Xiaomi device will have 67W charging speed, 120Hz OLED, and 50MP as the main camera made by Leica.
The Pro model of the 12S is also known to come with 2 Chipset options, namely Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, and Dimensity 9000.
- Dead 4 Returns, Zombie Multiplayer Co-Op Shooter on Mobile – How to Download!
- Pocket Pokemon, A New Turn Based Pokemon Game with 3D Graphic on Mobile – How to Download!
- Daily Coin Master Free Spins & Coins Links [17 June 2022]
- 7 Best Android Offline War Games in 2022!
- 7 Best Apps Alternative to Browse Twitter
- 9 Best Android RTS Games 2022
However, Xiaomi has yet to confirm the following rumours, and fans can only wait.
See other roonby’s article for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]androidphoneTechxiaomiXiaomi 12S