Mobile Legends Finally Nerfs Julian and Xavier to Reduce Their Damage!
Xavier and Julian often dominate the MOBA Mobile legends game as several mage/fighter heroes who are quite OP. These two heroes are quite deadly with high damage abilities. Starting from Xavier with his global skills, and Julian with the annoying CC effect ability. But in the update, both of them will get a nerf big enough to overcome Julian and Xavier’s ability to be too OP.
Julian and Xavier Get Pretty OP Nerf in Mobile Legends!
Xavier’s CC effect and damage from the hero mage will be reduced in the future. From reducing the immobilised effect of the combination of skill 2 and skill 1 from 1.5 to 1.2 to nerfing ultimate damage in the early and mid-game from 750-1150+162% Magic Power to 700-1000 + 150% Magic Power.
Finally, Julian’s damage for skills 1 and 3 was reduced. Skill 1’s initial damage of 100-240 is reduced to 100-220, and skill 3’s initial damage of 300-450 is reduced to 250-400.
The OP enough nerf will certainly reduce the ability of the two heroes to be aggressive in the MOBA Mobile game, but what do you think? Will this nerf have a severe enough effect in the game?
- Moonton Gives a Slight Buff to Jawhead Mobile Legends Damage!
- Moonton Improves Mobile Legends Report System for Toxic Player
- Moonton Choose to Stop the Nana Revamp, Bringing Back Molina META to Mobile Legends!
- 4 Tips to Use Faramis Revamp in Mobile Legends to Get Mythic Rank!
How to Play Mobile Legends on PC:
- Download LDEmulator on their website [here]
- Install the emulator on your PC/Laptop
- After Installing, go to the Google Play Store, and Download Mobile Legends there
- Wait for the Installation
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]BuffsHeroesJulianMobile LegendsMoontonNerfsXavier