Mobile Legends x Kung Fu Panda Leaks Event Explanation!
There is new information for those of you who are looking forward to a new Akai skin, which was recently rumoured to be getting a skin collaboration with Kungfu Panda. According to new information from Mobile Legends leakers and content creators, players can also get free skins by drawing in the event.
Mobile Legends x Kung Fu Panda Event
In the future, this event will be similar to Mobile Legends x Star Wars, where players can draw to get the collaboration skin they want. Interestingly, if you draw 10 times during the event, you will automatically receive 1 collaboration skin in the game.
Following that, players who draw can obtain ornaments, which can then be exchanged for Kungfu Panda skins. There are approximately 800 jade ornaments that must be collected in order to obtain the skin, but lucky players can also obtain a kung fu panda skin directly. Even so, as with other Mobile Legends skin events, this skin will undoubtedly be quite expensive.
There are 3 leaked skins that can be obtained, namely Po for Akai, Thamuz who will become Kai and Ling who will become Shen. What do you think?
- How to Do Fountain Hook with Faramis Mobile Legends!
- Here’s the New Fredrinn Mobile Legends 117 Hero Skill Leaks and Explanation!
- Be Extra Careful When Buying Diamonds in Mobile Legends
- New Mobile Legends 117 Hero Fredrinn, With Design Similar to Captain Smoker One Piece!
How to Play Mobile Legends on PC:
- Download LDEmulator on their website [here]
- Install the emulator on your PC/Laptop
- After Installing, go to the Google Play Store, and Download Mobile Legends there
- Wait for the Installation
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at [email protected]CollaborationEventsgamesMobile LegendsMoontonNews